IS YOUR HORMONAL PARROT TAKING OVER THE HOUSEHOLD?
HOW TO PREVENT & MANAGE UNWANTED HORMONAL PARROT BEHAVIOR
Reproductive hormones can be blamed on a lot of problem behaviors, but there ARE things you can do to prevent & manage these behaviors.
HORMONAL BEHAVIOR IN PARROTS IS A NATURAL THING...BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO PUT UP WITH IT!
Is your bird...
- Having egg laying issues?
- Constantly seeking nesting in cabinets, under beds, in bathrooms, or in boxes and parrot tents?
- Extremely protective of their nesting site and showing aggression if anyone comes near it
- Screaming uncontrollably
During hormonal times, parrot owners may experience excitable, impulsive birds, aggression, and even feeling like their bird is ditching them and preferring another family member!
THE HORMONAL BEHAVIOR COURSE WILL HELP YOU DEVELOP A GREATER UNDERSTANDING OF YOUR BIRD'S BEHAVIOR AND GIVE YOU TOOLS AND STRATEGIES TO BRING YOUR PARROT'S HORMONAL BEHAVIOR TO A BASELINE MANAGEABLE LEVEL.
"This has helped to explain the changes I’ve seen over the last few weeks with my African Grey, and the difficult challenges we are facing with two separate pairs of macaws at our Zoo. I’m passing this on to the other keepers! Much food for thought.”
In this course, you will learn:
- Twelve hours of total darkness isn't always the magic key to solving nesting cycles
- Why you have been told by everyone on the internet that "territoriality" is a sign of hormones
- How our feeding regimens lead to more problems for our parrots
- Management strategies via antecedent arrangement to bring your parrot’s behavior to an acceptable baseline
- Training strategies to make difficult scenarios easier
THE HORMONAL PARROT - HOW TO PREVENT & MANAGE UNWANTED BEHAVIORS
Develop a greater understanding of your bird's behavior and learn effective strategies to prevent and manage unwanted behaviors.
THE HORMONAL PARROT