A bird brained podcast for the nerd brained
Subscribe now to level up your behavior, training, and animal care understanding with the experts, renegades, rebels, hellions, intellectual rock stars, avicultural ground breakers, rehabilitating legends, and other members of the intelligentsia that break new ground in the animal world and push us to be the best version of ourselves for the animals in our lives.
- Parrot behavior and training
- Avian nutrition and husbandry
- Aviculture husbandry, breeding, and conservation
- Problem solving with pets
- Zoo training
- Ambassador animal training
- Wild bird behavior (ethology)
- Dog, equine, and cat training
- Learning theory, the science of behavior, and operant conditioning
- All things animals!
Feed the Need
Subscribe to the Avian Behavior Podcast
More subscription services coming soon!
01: Scott Echols, DVM: Avian nutrition, foraging, behavior and healthspan
02: Katy McElroy: Cockatoo expert and long time aviculturist
03: Case Study: Larue the Crested Caracara and Fearful Behavior
04: Motivation Part 1: Companion Parrots
05: Motivation Part 2: Birds of Prey